We are looking for skilled, experienced people to be part of a growing team of other skilled, experienced people.
Note: All jobs require living in Israel.
TDD Trainer and Coach
- Train development teams all over Israel (and sometimes abroad) in TDD (NUnit, JUnit, CPPUnit)
- Coach development teams across Israel (and sometimes abroad) in TDD in their real work
- This is a part time job
This job requires people of a wide skill set.
- At least 3 years experience on a dev team, experience in managing a team, experience in building all types of layers in applications (Data, Logic, UI and DB)
- You need to know what TDD is without asking anyone before reading this ad. If you don't already, you're not the type we're looking for.
- You need to have a good understanding of architecture and be able to deal with hard questions relating to architecture decisions on a project.
- You need to be a really good coder. Design patterns, best practices, latest tools on the market - you need to swim in it.
- You have to be able to teach people, hopefully in English as well as Hebrew (but not a must).
- Real world experience with Test Driven Development is a big plus. Mock Objects even a bigger plus. Doing it in multiple programming languages is even a bigger plus. (If you don't have real experience but are excited about it and willing to learn, that's OK too).